Rising tennis star Kei Nishikori splits his time between the tennis court and baseball field when he meets up with New York Mets first baseman Ike Davis to talk about the importance of prep.
- The world's 1st shoe made to slide on hardcourt is headed to a tennis store near you 02/15. wilson.com/glide https://t.co/DvKKhUU6gr tweeted 2 hours ago
- @BlueClayTennis FST is Fast Speed Technology. The campaign centers around a full range of product including Burn FST, Kaos Shoes & Apparel. tweeted 1 day ago
- @BlueClayTennis @MikeCTennis sorry for the delay! Tiafoe is between contracts right now and therefore is not required to stencil his racket. tweeted 1 day ago
- @BlueClayTennis #GenFast is our marketing campaign.The next generation of players are faster than ever and our product helps them get faster tweeted 1 day ago
- .@BillieJeanKing and her new Ultra talking to the @ExecClubChicago about her role in revolutionizing women's sports. https://t.co/vj5WmDAOFs tweeted 1 day ago
Share this blog