Kei Niskikori won big in Memphis this weekend, taking home the Men’s singles title at the US National Indoor Championships. This marks Kei’s 3rd career ATP title, and we think that’s cause for celebration. Let’s give something away! Up for grabs today is a Wilson Steam racket signed by Nishikori himself. Entering to win is simple – just follow us (@WilsonTennis) on Twitter and tweet the following: RT @WilsonTennis: Let’s celebrate @KeiNishikori’s title in Memphis. RT & follow to win a Steam racket signed by Kei
See below for terms and official rules.
Terms & Conditions
Official Rules for the ”Kei Nishikori Signed Steam” Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Kei Nishikori Signed Steam giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States & Canada (exclusind Quebec) who are at least thirteen (13) years of age in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Wilson Sporting Goods Co., its affiliates or subsidiaries or other companies associated with the Promotion, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter.
2. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Wilson Sporting Goods Co., 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago, IL 60631(“Sponsor”). Twitter is not affiliated with this Promotion.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Promotion, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. CT on February 25, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on March 3 2013 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. How to Enter: (1) in order to receive one (1) entry, follow @WilsonTennis (http://www.twitter.com/wilsontennis) on Twitter and post the following Tweet from your Twitter account “RT @WilsonTennis: Let’s celebrate @KeiNishikori’s title in Memphis. RT & follow to win a Steam racket signed by Kei”. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. By entering, you and/or your parent or legal guardian acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements.
Entries including any obscene, foul, defamatory, or inappropriate language, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/Twitter or Email account. Duplicate entries will not be acknowledged. If you post updates to or receive updates from Twitter via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter or Email account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter or Email accounts, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, may void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and may result in disqualification.
For purposes of these Official Rules, “receipt” of an email entry occurs when Sponsor’s servers record the entry information upon clicking the “Submit Entry” or “Accept” button. Any automated computer receipt (such as one confirming delivery of email) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an email entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any Twitter entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter user name used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsors and Administrators with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address or Twitter account associated with the winning entry.
6. Drawings: Following the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. If there are no eligible entries received during any Day during the Entry Period, no prizes will be awarded.
7. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: After the Drawing, Sponsor will send a tweet announcing the potential winner; and send the potential winner a direct message from @wilsontennis to the potential winner’s Twitter account used to enter the Promotion with instructions on how to claim the prize. In order to receive a direct message from Sponsor, you must (a) be following @wilsontennis and (b) have your account settings set to “unprotected” and/or “public.” If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the tweet/direct message within five (5) business days after Sponsor sent the direct message, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”). If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received during. If potential winner resides in Canada, he/she will be required to correctly answer a question of mathematical skill before the prize will be awarded.
8. Prizes: A maximum of one (1) winner will receive one (1) Steam tennis racket signed by Kei Nishikori – grip size awarded will reflect Sponsor’s in-stock items at time of drawing. ARP of prize is $219.99 USD.
Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or other substitution; however, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes any and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Twitter platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
13. Winners List: The name of the prize winner (if any) may be obtained 30 days after close and no later than April 14, 2013 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Wilson Sporting Goods Co. “Kei Nishikori Signed Steam Giveaway” ATTN: Racquet Sports, 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago, IL 60631.