- This week’s Kids Question: Do you have a nickname for your racket? https://t.co/jm7ut9obPy tweeted 15 hours ago
- @SarahAllen865 We sold the racket for $29.99 at the US Open. We have since updated the packaging which accounts for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… tweeted 15 hours ago
- @AlessandroLaza they will be going on sale on December 1st in stores and online! tweeted 15 hours ago
- @CMcLaughlin14 Hey Christopher, they will be going on sale on December 1st in stores and online! tweeted 15 hours ago
- @lvillephil39 @serenawilliams Sorry we can't send you the mini racket, but we might be able to send you a poster! S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… tweeted 15 hours ago
Share this blog
Wilson BLX Tennis Rackets
BLX, Wilson’s new racket technology is engineered with basalt fibers combining proprietary frame, grommet and grip technologies for the perfect feel.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged australian open, basalt fibers, blx technology, blx tennis, Juan Martin Del Potro, Junior tennis, justine henin, mardy fish, men's tennis, new wilson tennis, roger federer, roger federer's racket, tennis bags, tennis balls, tennis blx, tennis racket, tennis rackets, tennis racquet, tennis racquets, wilson 2010 rackets, wilson blx, wilson blx rackets, wilson blx tennis rackets, wilson new rackets, wilson news, wilson tennis, women's tennis. Bookmark the permalink.