- We've got you covered... #EclipseDay https://t.co/WgqNrdX19V tweeted 17 hours ago
- (3 of 3) We’ll choose our favorite and add it as a featured design on the site! Likes/retweets matter—so tell your friends about yours! tweeted 20 hours ago
- (2 of 3) Head to Wilson.com/customrackets to build a custom racket, post a photo of it with the hashtag #WilsonCustomRacket and tag us. tweeted 20 hours ago
- (1 of 3) Are we missing something? Help us design a custom racket that will be used as a featured design on our cus… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… tweeted 20 hours ago
- GRIGOR! We didn't have any Gatorade, but we had a few 🎾🎾🎾 #wsopen #champ @GrigorDimitrov https://t.co/8yBNKiFVkD tweeted 1 day ago
Share this blog
Wilson BLX Tennis Rackets
BLX, Wilson’s new racket technology is engineered with basalt fibers combining proprietary frame, grommet and grip technologies for the perfect feel.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged australian open, basalt fibers, blx technology, blx tennis, Juan Martin Del Potro, Junior tennis, justine henin, mardy fish, men's tennis, new wilson tennis, roger federer, roger federer's racket, tennis bags, tennis balls, tennis blx, tennis racket, tennis rackets, tennis racquet, tennis racquets, wilson 2010 rackets, wilson blx, wilson blx rackets, wilson blx tennis rackets, wilson new rackets, wilson news, wilson tennis, women's tennis. Bookmark the permalink.